Here’s what I do.
- Approximatively 3 bananas that have been sliced and frozen
- About 1.5 cups of creamy liquid (1 cup yogurt + 1/2 cup water or milk of choice)
- 1 cup slightly packed spinach
- 3 (or more to taste) beautiful large mint leaves
- Sweetener to taste if you used unsweetened yogurt.
*I originally made this with lite coconut milk because that is all they had at the store. I loved the very slight sweetness that added, but when I got regular coconut milk it was too strong. The difference between “lite” and regular coconut milk is one had coconut cream as it’s first ingredient the other had water THEN coconut cream. So, I started watering down the regular coconut milk for this.