9. When any baby or small child cries, your milk “lets down”. – Beth Worth, AKA Mamma Worth (my MIL)
8. You’ve heard frustrated crying from the support bar of your chairs.
7. When sleeping in a couple three-hour intervals becomes “a good night’s rest.” (from Alicia Gerrels)
6. When you return from a trip to the bathroom at a restaurant to see your husband looking a bit overwhelmed “I was gooed all over. There was a large group of ladies. I heard the “look at that baby” buzzes from 10 feet away”
5. When you grab your purse at church and a stuffed elephant is peeking out of the top (from Diana from Saving by Making)
4. You’ve had the following conversation with your husband “can you wash him/her” “sure, but first I need a hose”
3. Your toddler offers to help by “I nurse sus”
2. The verse “At midnight I rise to praise you” (Psalm 119:62) has a new meaning.
And the number one sign you might have a baby is…
1. You can relate to the following poem:
Snot, slobber, pee, and poo
That’s what she will do
Get bodily fluids everywhere
But she’s so cute! We don’t care!
|Natalia wearing a special white dress for the benefit of her grandparents.|