Welcome back to Healthy 2day Wednesdays!
Link up to any of our blogs with your favorite healthy post!
Top three this week:
Wow! You made it hard on me this week. After much thought, these were my three favorite posts.
Since you were one of the three “chosen” you’ve been Facebooked and Tweeted by Debra!
Foaming Hand Soap by A Modern Hippy– Once upon a time,
I bought a gallon of Castile Soap. I thought it would work as a
liquid hand soap. But, it clogs up any soap pump. I still have almost
a gallon of soap, but at least a way to use it now. This will
be on my kitchen sink as soon as I can get a suds pump.
Avocado Fudge by Good Girl Gone Green– This fudge has me
thoroughly intrigued. I need some high fat, high protein snacks
that I can keep around the house (other then nuts!). This fits that bill.
I KNOW my kids would love it as well.
Marshmallow Root: An Herbal Primer- by Natural Living Mamma
I am just now beginning to research herbs, my knowledge of them is very little,
so I enjoyed this post on Marshmallow Root. I want to try the Gut Healing Tea
recipe in this post, as I actually recognize all but most of the ingredients, and
I think my gut could really use some healing.
Rules for this Link-Up:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy! If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here.
- Comment on another participant’s post.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health!
If you’re not participating today, I hope you’ll come back & join in next week!