We discovered back in May Natalia could not have gluten. It was overwhelming. We had her off of it for a while and we we added it back in her reaction was unmistakable. Her face broke out in a painful looking rash, and she cried a lot for about three few days. Oh the tears.
It was also a relief though. It was an answer in the right direction.
Gluten free. I could do that. I am
stubborn creative and determined.
But, it is not exactly easy.
For the most part I just avoided baking. Especially when we found out in the summer that we had to also cut out most nuts, eggs , dairy, in addition to the gluten, corn, and soy we already had removed.
In the last several weeks, I have taken baking back up. Our diet just needed more balance and variety. It has been a learning curve. One that has been paved with quite a few tears and lots of bread I turned into breadcrumbs for lack of other uses.
I am learning, but I have a long way to go.
I know a lot of you also have special dietary needs, because it is my allergen friendly recipes that get interaction. They get the pins and the comments. It is one of the reasons my little blog here has been going through an identity crisis (wait, is this a Motherhood blog or a Allergen Cooking blog). I see needs, and I dream of meeting them. It pushes me and drives me to learn, learn, learn, not only for my family, but so that I can teach others too.
However, I am merely a baby when it comes to gluten free, and allergen, cooking. There are so many people out there with far more knowledge then little me.
For these reasons I want to share with you the gluten free (and allergen friendly) resources in The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle. It is that part of this amazing deal that make me dance with giddy-little-girl-excitement while wearing a goofy grin.
Not only are their 10 fully gluten free books included in the bundle, there is…
***drum roll please***
A time of mentoring with three of the authors, who all have extended first hand experience in allergen friendly cooking.
There will be a one hour live talk with them, followed by a week with a special facebook group where we can
pick their brains.
ask them questions. They will pop in frequently and share their experience with us. To be perfectly frank, I am shaking with excitement just thinking about this right now.
The ladies sharing will be:
These ladies know their stuff and have a ton of hands on experience as they cook gluten free.
The Books in the Bundle that are (fully) Gluten Free are:
- The Breakfast Revolution by Beth @ Red and Honey ($8.95)
- Much Ado About Chicken by Debra @ Sweet Kisses and Dirty Dishes ($8.95)
- Healthy Ice Pops and Frozen Treats @ The Nourishing Home ($4.99)
- Fresh: Nourishing Salads for All Seasons by Kimberly @ The Nourishing Gourmet($18.99)
- Eat This: Meal Salads & Whole Food Dressings by Renee @ FIMBY ($4.99)
- High Protein, No Powder: Protein Bars and Smoothies Made with Real Food by Tiffany @ Don’t Waste the Crumbs ($8.00)
- Baking with Quinoa by Alyssa @ Queen of Quinoa ($7.99)
- Family Friendly Allergen-Free by Kerry Ann @ Intentionally Domestic ($14.95)
- Affordable Gluten Free Dinners by Kimberlee @ The Peaceful Mom ($5.95)
- Weeding Out Wheat by Luke and Trisha @ Intoxicated on Life ($14.95)
This is just one little tiny aspect of The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle
There are eleven other topics that will be covered in the “Coffee Table Conversations”. (affiliate link)
And 76 other books, designed to educate you about healthy living. They range from learning how to cook, to sex, to babies, to overcoming fatigue (affiliate link)
Plus over $150 in bonuses (for everything from natural laundry detergent to my favorite exercise program, fit2b), that will equip you get started with what you learn.
It is a truly amazing deal! I wish I could tell you everything I love about it, but I can not. So I decided to focus in on my favorite part.
This deal is available through Saturday night (11/9)
Important stuff you might want to know
- Read the fine print. The details matter!
- Check out our Frequently Asked Question page, particularly to learn about file types, how downloading works, transferring to eReader devices, redeeming bonus offers, and all that good stuff.
- Remember, this bundle is available for only 6 days, from 8 a.m. (EST) on Monday, November 4th to 11:59pm (EST) on Saturday, November 9th.
- Affiliate disclaimer: I receive a percentage of purchases made through my links.